skater2.jpgSo thanksgiving rules. I become the cool big cousin to my 3, er cousins and I’ve hung out with them the past few days. Today my lil cousin thought it’d be fun to go skate some. Naturally I thought it’d be cool to take photos….some. There’s 2 more if you read more. So what’s it gonna be?skater1.jpg  Well, 90% of the editing was done in Aperture, and the other 10% was done in Photoshop. Is there a way to vignette in Aperture? I know you could in Lightroom, but I haven’t figured this one out in Aperture yet. Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying their crazy families. 

2 responses to “turkey ·skateboards & smores”

Share This